What Is Your Wife’s Name?

Two men go into a pub, order their drinks and sit down. Then they each take out some 
sandwiches and start to eat them. The barman shouts "Hey, you can't eat your own food here". They look at each other, and with a shrug of their shoulders, swap sandwiches and carry on. 


Two men are chatting in a bar. First man says "I've had terrible luck with both of my wives". "How come?" said the second man. "Well" said the first man "My first wife left me .... and my second wife hasn't." 


Two men talking in a pub. First man said " How did you get that black eye?" Second man " My wife hit me and it was all because of television programmes". "I don't understand" said the first man. "Well, she asked me if I knew what was on TV. and I replied - dust". 


Two men were chatting in a pub. First man says "What is your wife’s name?". 
Her name is Doris but I call her five horses replied the second man. 
"Why do you call her that?" 


"NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG is all she ever does" he replied. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment